Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to my baby sister

It's the 8 August 2012.  This day 19 years ago my baby sister made her way into this world. She was tiny and pink and gorgeous and more than I could have wished for. I loved her before she ever took a breath, and have loved her more and more every year.

She was cute and loveable and had me wrapped around her tiny little fingers.. the only thing that's changed here is her fingers are longer!

Here's some photos of her young and loveable...












But now she's all grown up. And instead of her being a baby, she's this lovely girl who is great fun, I can have a laugh with and can talk to.  She's still as cute as she ever was, but she's also gorgeous, and talented, friendly and loyal, honest and generous and one of my best friends in the whole world.









So today is the day that I think about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful baby sister...

Happy birthday Lorla.. I love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment