Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thought of the Day

Today's thought comes from an article on WP Social Reader on Face book called Ten Human Body Myths That You Probably Believe. Below is one of the facts regarding late night eating....

Eating at night makes you fat

Let’s get this straight: A calorie is a calorie, and calories don’t watch the clock and turn into villains of the night after 6 p.m. You get fat by taking in more calories than you burn, so Krispy Kremes at night are no worse than Krispy Kremes in the morning. What does tend to happen is that people who wait to eat until late evening when they’re super hungry, or are mindlessly snacking on the sofa, consume more. If you eat a huge meal and then lie down to sleep, you may find it hard to drift off, but that’s about it.


I don't know about you, but this makes me happy! Now I can take my time eating my dinner at 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment