Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Weigh day


Courtesy of yamnbmemp.blog.com

It's weigh day.. Damn I wish I did more over the weekend! It's funny. I know my WW programme inside and out, upside and down. I could probably tell you the points value of most foods off the top of my head. But, when I don't attend a meeting and get weighed it all goes out the window. I know I should track, but I don't. I know I should weigh my foods, but I don't. It's something I really need to work on  because I won't be attending the classes all the time when I reach goal!!

Anyway. The weigh in is upon me. I have gone running and I've bounced about my sitting room to Davina McCall and her teams instructions. My legs are killing me, my arms are killing me. Walking is, once again, a HUGE effort and trying to sit down takes time and concentration. Must work out more often!!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment