Monday, January 30, 2012

Hurray for Marian Keyes

I received a wonderful email today from Marian Keyes' website informing me that her new newsletter was ready for reading.  I am a HUGE Marian Keyes fan.  I love everyone of her books from Watermelon right through to the Brightest Star in the Sky.  She is an amazing author. Her books are clever and funny and have just right amount of sentimentality and heart.  Her characters are brilliant.  I've never read books where I can't wait to find out more about the characters.  Her creation of the Walsh family and their stories has kept me entertained for many a year now.  They are books that I will happily read, again and again and again and again! So to hear that she is releasing another book about the final Walsh has me extremely excited! I can't wait to read it.

It's a happy Monday (to distract me from the fear of the scales)....

No comments:

Post a Comment