Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

This is the last day of 2011! It's a year that has seen many highs and a few lows!

In 2011 I managed to get a Diploma in legal studies, finish working for an amazing company and start working for a new one in a totally different industry! I said farewell to friends I made and made new ones.

I got a fiancé!

My fiancé turned 30. My sister turned 18!

I learned that I am the most impatient person in the world. I want it all, and I want it yesterday!!! I remembered how much I love cooking.

I spent the year laughing more than crying, which in the grand scheme of things shows that it was a successful year!

So tonight I say goodbye to a year that has seen me have quite a few dreams come true! And I wait with excited anticipation for the year that is starting!

I can't wait to support my best friend in HER walk down the aisle! Or to watch my cousins tie their respective knots! I look forward to my twin brothers success in college.

There's so much to be thankful for from 2011 and even more to look forward to for 2012!

I hope you enjoy the last night of 2011 and ring in 2012 with people you love I know I will be

No comments:

Post a Comment