Thursday, November 24, 2011

Never mind only girl in the world, try unfitest girl in the world!

To make up for not working out last night, I decided that I would do two of Davina's 30 min workouts, back to back. I have just spent the last hour and a bit bouncing around my sitting room (in the worlds most unsupportive bra I would like to add- ill have to sort that out at the weekend) huffing and puffing and now I'm zonked!

I had great ambitions to do the full three in a row, but by the time I reached the end of the boxercise I could literally not stand! My legs were like jelly! Literally! I couldn't get off the floor!

Once I regained my breath I tried walking up the stairs. It took me forever!

Then trying to lift my pins up to get into the shower.... Well, suffice to say it took a lot of time and patients!

Better see the required results on Monday otherwise I think my calves, thighs and glutes will leave me for ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment