Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some 'Thin-Spiring' Quotes for day 2 of my deflation

v     I keep trying to lose weight... but it keeps finding me! ~Author Unknown~
v     I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. ~Mae West
v     I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is fourteen days. ~Totie Fields
v     Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends. ~Author Unknown
v     I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it. ~Author Unknown
v     The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author Unknown
v     Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Attributed to Sandra J. Dykes
v     Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not! ~Author Unknown
v     The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books - how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook. ~Andy Rooney
v     Food is like sex: when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good. ~Beth McCollister
v     Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. ~Author Unknown
v     I am not a glutton - I am an explorer of food. ~Erma Bombeck
v     I'm in shape. Round is a shape... isn't it? ~Author Unknown
v     I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire
v     Inside me there is a thin person struggling to get out, but I can usually sedate her with four or five cupcakes.
v     Every time I get the urge to exercise, I lie down till the feeling passes.
v     The only exercise I get is jumping to conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment